Thursday, November 22, 2007

12th Nov.... ^^,

2day i so happy lor coz i didn't expect lots of my frenz wish me happy burthday... msg keep comin when d clock strike at 12am.. nway, my big bro call me 1st n wish me lor... But 2day i'm even more suprised coz rainbow brought a box in front of me... i'm like har?!!! seriously so suprise.. ee mun skip lec 2 find my present n rain bow purposely come all d way from pj 2 coll coz 2day she dun hav class.... I'm really happy lor 2 celebrate wit my frenz... happy coz dey remember my burthday n also my secondary frenz whom long time i haven't c, my bro 'nigel' n all d way from aust is sheryl!!!! i'm so so happy when dey wish me... didn't expect dey still remember lor....

then went pizza hut n ate but then dey wana treat me but i dun 1!! but arrr... kelv's fasce so angry coz i dun let dey all treat me n his face makes me dun1 say a thing liao n let them treat me... >.<

my best fren, sc gav me a bracelet n is really nice n colourful.. wahh... so nice n also d nice card... really really happy lor... coz then my "ah pa" same burthday date wit me also.. so v celebrate 2gether lor... all go out mkn at pizza hut... ^^,
i'm a happy hapy gal

No comments: