Saturday, June 21, 2008

TT Addicted?!?!

i'm so happy tat 2nd PnP for TT Nite ended yesterday!!!!! yehhh.... it means no more wakin up at 7 plus n drag my body to go to college!!!! jus imagine tat u do tat everyday.... n d earliest u get to sleep at nite is around 2am.... =.="... thx LORD for keepin me healthy... ^^,

i can say tat our PnP ticket booth... reali did d job... our tickets finish on fri around 2 plus!!!!!! ^^, v managed to giv out 1000 plus tickets... next 2 weeks will be our actual event oledi.... *arrggghh* *stress n nervous-ness hit me in a sudden*

i noe tat my life seems to revolve around TT committees... but i'm also busy for my society coz v r goin to do M.A.N.... just wait n c our nite...

but then yesterday nite MANMMET came bac from Russia n plan to do gatherin at OLD TOWN again!!!! errrrkkkk~~~~~~ picz to b upload later..




p.s ---> i'm bac to my home sweet home!!!! i shuld b doin assign now n here i am writin post for d blog... *guilty-ness for sleepin in d lec hall* T.T

No comments: