Monday, December 29, 2008





HAPPY BURTHDAY, JESUS!!!!

geeezzz... kinda late... nway wanna wish MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 every1 who passed by my blog... jus goin 2 giv my personal view of everythin... d TRUE MEANING of CHRISTMAS...

i'm d christian known by many as 2nd gen christian... it means dat ur parents is originally christian... n u simply follow dem....

my frenz once asked me, "Why i am a christian?!" LORD.. sorry 4 dat time i'm being ignorant... for wad i answer was a terrible answer... i probed in2 d ques... n i found out dat i'm the one who choose to BELIEVE in you nt bcoz of my parents...

4 i'm a proud human and dont simply trust in any1 tat hold no image... to ask me 2 believe some1 who doesn't exist... my arrogant side jus dun allow it...

i was once a strayed lamb.. cant c d meaning of life.. i'm terribly lost...

when i choose to have faith in you, believe in you... i see life differently... now tryin 2 make other ppl life to c d diff side of life... but there's more 4 me 2 learn... but i still cant preach 2 any1... coz i dun hav d heart to do it... but now i'm livin my life to the fullest...

i saw wad u can do to ppl who choose to believe in YOU... yes LORD you changed their life 4ever... i witnessed it TWICE... 4 their heart had settle... i heard many testimonies that i lost count how many of it... but ME myself is a LIVIN TESTIMONIAL of your work... dat's enugh for me... i followed ur word not dat i have to follow but i deemed dat's d right decision to make...

end of d day... i did somethin dat's worth to called it a day... but not everytime is a smooth one... LORD, you were there to guide me... even though sometime i ignore it... i jus have to reach out & hear deep within my heart...

No comments: