Thursday, January 01, 2009

LOVE is KIND part 3 [previous post --> LOVE is KIND pt 2 (24th DEC 08)]

Yes, all of us are called to be kind so as to bless the people we meet. Thus we need to constantly remind ourselves:

Am I kind to the harassed check-out cashier who makes mistakes in my bill at the supermarket? Am I kind to the driver who cuts across my path?
Am I kind to myself?
Can I be kind to someone who keeps interrupting me when I am at the computer doing something I want completed?
Am I gentle to displeasing people?
Am I tender-hearted or is my heart hard like stone?
Do I have to wound with words of retaliation instead of being kind?

When I am insulted do I answer back with kind words? St Paul says that, “when we are insulted, we answer back with kind words.” (1 Corinthians 4:13 TEV)


cont --> LOVE is KIND pt. 4

No comments: