Sunday, March 30, 2008

mY r3soLuTiOn....

LOLzzz... i noe is kinda late to do resolution at tis month... but believe me i never do resolution for every new year... i'm doin it NOW coz i'm goin through the busiest year of my life!!!!

RESOLUTION:
1) study n study (p.s --> prove tat even i need 2 manage events, i'll pass my exam coz my seniors "curse" me if u manage events u'll surely need to re-sit/re-take ur subjects)

2) do well in my positions tat dey passed it on 2 me.. (eg: ..........................) *lots*

3) make sure Martial Arts Nite will b goin on tis year (fight 4 it!!!)

4) get a damn tread-mill!!!

5) maintain d "ME"

6) maintain my super super nice grade in coll!!!!

TATS ALL 4 NOW..... TAT I CAN THINK OF!!!

3 comments:

Tabitha Rani said...

why trade mill..? haha

Anonymous said...

martial arts oso got nite ar??

mEn_m3n said...

yup!! martial art also their own nite..

n also y a tread-mill??!? Good ques.. coz i'm damn lazy to like jog around, if i get tired i need 2 jog bac 2 my house.. tread-mill is a station thing.. so is good..