Monday, March 24, 2008

The way Malaysian Drive!!!!!

Gosh!!! I hate to admit tat I'm a Malaysian driver.... dey are the most terrible, horrible, & vegetable except for me!!!!!! i'm a responsible driver that straps my seat-belt and show signal if i wanna turn or go to other lane on high way...


d name of MRR II... is no longer a stranger among Malaysian.. nickname is Lebuh-Raya Mati.. english translation Death Highway... Y is it call like tis?!!! thx 2 Malaysian drivers who dunno how 2 put signal when wanna change lane n just over-take cars like other ppl lives is not important!!!! Many ppl actually get in2 accidents..


Story-line (bac from college usin MRR II)

me: puttin signal 2 change lane (signal turn on for few secs oledi)
lorry driver: jus go in2 my lane (didnt put signal)
me: drive bac 2 d right lane 2 avoid collision
lorry driver: got scared.. drive bac 2 his lane... (flash light at me)
me: my fault?!!!

one of the few incident happened before tis on MRR II... tis is the worse...

p.s --> tis is one of our "achievements"!!! we are among the country that has the worst accident rate in d world!!!!

No comments: