Sunday, May 04, 2008

Passion of TAG..
tagged by TABBY (i'll remember u)

TAG NO.1

List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


#1. I luv to play pranks on my frenz when i have nothin better to do... :D :D

#2. I get bored easily..

#3. I watch TV shows of any language... tamil, spanish, korean, malay, chinese... (u name it)

#4. When sem breaks come, i do volunteer works LOTS if i can get...

#5. Eventhough I'm chinese, my mandarin n cantonese are "e-chi-ban"... AHAKZ...

#6. Sometimes, I can get reali bluurrrrrrr.....

#7. I like to imitate ppl conversation... though dey find it irritatin... ;P

#8. I can get really crazy over animalz n care a lot for them...


TAG NO.2

8 things I am passionate about:
#1. Animalz
#2. Family
#3. Friends
#4. Bible Study
#5. Design
#6. Music
#7. Sports
#8. and for now, TT Night (same like tabs)

8 things I say too often:
#1. teng!! (seems to get hang of it)
#2. wat?!?!
#3. huh?!
#4. watever~~~
#5. hey....
#6. wth?!?
#7. u gotta b kiddin
#8. sienzzz...

8 books I’ve read recently:
#1. Music Appreciation
#2. Mass Media & Society
#3. The Picture Bible
#4 Marine Biology
#5 Inside Architecture
#6. Jon's research assignment
#7. Logos
#8.
Logo Lounge

8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:
#1. Because You Live, Jesse McCartney
#2. Someone's Watching Over Me, Hillary Duff
#3. Baby Love, Nicole Scherzinger
#4. any RAIN songs
#5. Mimpi, Daniel
#6. Midnight Girl, Shinhwa
#7. I'm Alive, Celine Dion
#8. Pump Up The Bass 2006,
DJ Vicron & DJ N3ck remix

8 things I learned in the past year:
#1. never judge a book by its cover
#2. things don't turn out the way dey are..
#3. coll life is diff than high skool (coll life is d best)
#4. realize that my course-matez hav lots of probs...
#5. ppl changed in their attitude afta some time
#6. study last min durin exam week and u still get GOOD grades
#7. constant communication can make relationship closer (proven)
#8. NEVER hold secretary position in any clubs (it sucks~~)


TAG NO.3
Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

reasons for [i would]
#1 I'm super carin...
#2 I'm open (go ask any1)
#3 I can curse politics in d middle of no-where
#4 I can walk for a long time (ask those who scout for TT costumes) :)
#5 out-going
#6 talks crapz a lot
#7 travel anywhere
#8 d planner...

reasons for [i wouldn't]
#1 get xplode anytime... i'm pretty sure u guyz dun1 2 b near me when tat happened (ask DAV matez)
#2 i curse a lot ?!??!
#3 my mind can b drifted away when u're talkin 2 me
#4 coz i luv to disturb n i mean a LOT!!! (ask chong n LT)
#5 dump any1 suddenly... BE WARNED...
#6 d weather!!!
#7 coz i dun hav my car...
#8 sleep like a lion (20 hours per day)

i tag Jon, Vicky, Michael, Rainbow, Ee Mun, Julia, Danush, Angie

No comments: