Sunday, May 04, 2008

TAGGED BY SARAH!!! *darn* i just did 1...

Gosh!!! I just did 1 justnow... then sarah tagged me!!!! T.T... oh well, not as hard as tabby gav me



LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: Carmen Lin
Birth Date: 12 November 1989
Current Status: huh??! status... errmmm... alive?!?
Eye Colour: dark dark brown almost black
Hair Colour: natural or d colored 1?!
Righty or Lefty: right... but my left ain't bad...

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese
Fears: lizard (dun1 y i scare of them), flyin cockroaches, darkness
My Weaknesses: ice-cream, good coffee, dark choco, my bed(coz i can jus climb up n sleep on it), my dogz(dey just 2 cute), animalz!!!
My Perfect Pizza: lots, lots of cheese, pineapple... less tomato sauce... ^^

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: wat?!? so early... *sleep bac*
My Bedtime: around 3am even when coll start...
My Most Missed Memory: when frenz r playin catchin, tiang n also lompat tikus... HAHAHA...

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: i seldom drink those two... i'll choose F&N Strawberry... ^^
McDonald's or Burger King: Carls Jr!!! (same like sarah)
Single or Group Dates: both also got la... =.=
Adidas or Nike: ermmm... i luv both?!?
Tea or Nestea: wat?!? i dun drink those two...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.... d texture... hmmmppphhh..

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Nope... i hate it..
Curse: LOLzzz....
Take a Shower: OMG!!!! yah... is freakin hot!!!
Have a Crush: every1 has it... *wink*
Think You've Been In Love: me?!? yahh... not onli wit human...
Go To School: middle skool?! high skool?!? coll?!
Want To Get Married: 4 now... no!! i still wanna c d world...
Believe In Yourself: YAH!!!! of coz~~~
Think Your A Health Freak: LOL!!!! me a health freak?!?! not in a million years... i'm a food lover n taster..

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: duhhhh!!!!!
Gone To The Mall: who in d world doesnt go to d mall at least once?!?
Been On Stage: yahhh...
Eaten Sushi: hehehehe..... just ate... (sarah & tabs, inari sushi!!!)
Dyed Your Hair: yahhh!!! goin 2 dye again...

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: no...
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: y would i wanna change to fit it?!! screw them those who dun like d REAL me..

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: seriously... no idea... still long... who cares... when d right guy come in, then just go ahead marry him...

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: i dun care...
Best Hair Colour: Anything will do as long dey good in styling it...
Short Hair or Long Hair: short or medium... long is just 2 gay...

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: eatin...
Hour Ago: watchin prince of tennis live action & naruto, chat, answerin another TAG!!!
4.5 Hours Ago: d same thing like d hour ago... k. i admit i'm just 2 bored...
1 Month Ago: harrr?!??! wat ques is tis?!? i dun remember wat i did 1 month ago... who cares nway?!?

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: to on9, seeing my doggies, to make frenz speechless
I feel: a need for bath... sweatin!!
I hate: when ppl force me to do things i dun like...
I hide: lots of secrets... some are unknown to others...
I miss: the time when v just simply laugh at crazy stuffz n goin for gatherin...
I need: to play prank on frenz... simply irresistible

LAYER 12: TAG 3 PEOPLE
one: Jsn coz he tagged tabs... n tabs tagged me HEHEHE...
two: Lu Yin :p
three: Myke (gal u gotta do it even u r workin) :P

No comments: