Monday, August 04, 2008

Class of DAV2, C1



ohhh... tat shen yee aka chicken rice... hahaha.... on d right will b our ADV COPY-writin tutor...


KEN!!!! sibuk wit my laptop


hahahaha... muka wai kit.. (left)
talkin wit Eric, Yee Yienk (third from left)


ini chee seng aka hamsap seng!!!! but he's not hamsap... jus a nickname...


ini jia jun... always sleep in class... aka budak...


gal wit spec, Yvonne


wahhhh.... semangat buat kerja.. my "dear", tsiang (second from right)
our class rep, Yee Yin (left)
shang yih aka mr. turtle (right)
bside Yee Yin, Pey Sze
at d front Wai Leong aka leong fan (cincau)


standing, Eric... always bully me.. T.T

striped shirt, Gavin aka La-La >.<"
green shirt, Pui Wen
face on hand, Pearly (second from left)


*process of lookin into my webcam....


all d ppl above r my class-matez.....



AND YES!!! I open my laptop in d class... was kinda bored...

No comments: