Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~Hana~

2day went to cultural exhibition organised by DPR2 (Jan & May)... those who organized some of them r my frenz... so jus go 2 n support them... bsides, wushu had some performance in there... as i said... CULTURAL... v represent obviously.. wushu... :D :D....

c chinese, india n malay exhibit... get attracted wit hana aka inai... kinda miss my high skool time... when my frenz n me play wit it n my maid put it on my fingers... lol... rememberin inai r those who involves in wedding... hahaha.... exhibitors said dey hav it outside if v wan it on our hands... so out i go n get it...

saw abby volunteer herself to take d remainin hana to deco herself... LOLzz... so i ask her to help me to deco on my hands...



my name~~~ SC did 4 me...

jus did it bfore i post it..


one of d exhibitor did it...


tis 1 is abby...


ini aku buat punya...



p.s ---> hav 1 more on my arms but then tats *sshhhhh* :p

No comments: