Thursday, October 16, 2008

Now Mabel turn plak~~~~ *taggin never end!!!*

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
**********

1. My day is fill wit sleepin.... dude.. *talk bout sleepin*...
2. i'm nocturnal... get super active middle of d nite...
3. i TALK wit animals~~~
4. when i think, i stare at ppl n completely in silence mood
5. i can't concentrate 2 hard... if not, i'll headache..
6. spend money on food.... dats y i'm penny-less
7. half of my room is filled wit soft toys...
8. i STILL play pokemon!!! @_@
9. i hav 2 many nick-names... my course r complicated family..
10. every corner of my room is filled wit clothes...
11. i can never hav crush on younger boys... NEVER...
12. i HATE fish!!! as in eatin dem... not rearin...
13. under my closet, i keep all my novelsss~~~~
14. i LIKE cute guyz~~~ omg... is tat illegal?!?! ahakz...
15. i mite turn 2 BI.... WTF!!!! whose fault is dat?!?! p.s --> jk nia..


the unfortunate people I tag:

1. Brian again!!!! *to celebrate he finally owns blog*!!!!
2. Caleb Raj
3. Vicky
4. Julia
5. Meng Cong!!! :p
6. my sweet little bro, Nigel
7. Pui Wen
8. Jeffrey
9. Hong Bin
10. Justin

geeezzzz... wat makes me didnt tag Pu3?!??! *i wonder*

No comments: