Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sarah tag me on PICZ!!!! (finally i did it~~~) was dreadful

a) Answer the questions below,do a Google Image Search with your answer,take a picture from the first page of results,do it minimal words of explanation. b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:



2. A place you’ll like to travel to:

gettin my foot into LOST WORLD...
hope it reali does exist...
oh well, in my dream~~~~

3. Your favourite place:

beach~~
miss those moments... T.T

4. Your favourite food:

kawaii ice creamzzz


McD fried always d best...
p.s --> McD.. free ad 4 u~~~


donuts~~~


5. Your favourite pet:

my lovely bao beiZZZ... ^^,


need to get my hands on tis!!!


6. Your favourite colour combination :

red n black~~


7. Your favourite piece of clothing:

kewl design n comfort~~~ YEHHH..


1 piece cotton stuff

aren't dey gettin air in2 ur body?!?! :D

8. Your all-time favourite song:

disney always capture my heart~~~~ *melt*


talk bout RAIN!!!
he can DANCE~~~~~


9. Your favourite TV show:

no TV!!!! always wit my lappie~~~


10. First name of your significant other/crush:

i think u can guess oledi...
YUPPP!!!!
monkey~~~~ =.="

12. Your screen/nickname:

shout 4 mEn_m3n


13. Your first job:

volunteer worker?!?! @_@


14. Your dream job/jobs:

vet~~~

interior designer.... i wish~~~~


15. A bad habit you have:

jus stare at ppl wit my mind some-where else....
is reali bad~~~ i dun realise i stare at dem
till i get bac to my real world....
talk bout EYES!!!


16. Your worst fear:

stay away, u LIZARD!!!


17. The one thing you’d like to do before you die:

travel d WORLD!!!
YEHH~~ ppl... giv me $$$


18. The first thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000:

house full of doggies...


I tag:
1. Brian
2. Pu3!!!
3. Kenny
4. Kim Yen
5. Sebastian

No comments: