Saturday, July 25, 2009

CONVO~~~~ yeeehhh DIPLOMA holder~~~~

tis day.... 2day... officially dipl holder~~~ xD... is on sat n i hav class from 8-12pm!!!! T.T.... kanasai... xD... nway damn happy... get to see every1 bac... n eric camee!!!! damn~~ xD... happy u get to drop by... xD me n my course cam-whore till we drop~~~~ chill out in Pak Li Kopitiam~~~

my family~~~ SC family... long frenship!!!

here once again~~~
afta all of us grown up WITOUT
my bro in d pic..






chee han, claudine, me



king kong, yang, me, chee han, hong bin, yew



shyang yih looks so PONDAN!!!


happy moments~~~


KEAN AUN!!!! ^^,


vnie, me, HAMSAP seng, YIren(MAN U fan habis2)


kelvin, bin, moo moo, sandra, me, jia ling


amy, me, eric d emo..


at d field takin picz~~
throwin mortar boards!!!




tryin to be statue of liberty~~ xD


stop by durin wushu trainin~~~

yuri, shavi, me, chee cheong fan~~ xD


makin me like a wizard =.="


lulu~~~~


j-lyn~~


kena la CAM whore~~~ XD

No comments: