Sunday, July 19, 2009

Synopsis of M-key Gal~~

my life bein blessed a lot!!! i lost my lappie last week... i got a new 1... blessed d ppl who took my lappie... at least dat fella help me to get rid of my ACER lappie... d onli thing i thank d fella.... i LOST all my assign.. T.T... 1 more reason 4 me to buy external hard-disk BADLY!!!!! T.T....

n i still cant BLIEVE i choose to buy violin ova new handphone... lol... currently my phone is d damn fukin old model.... but i need violin badly to prac... ^^,,,, so new violin here i come...

TT Nite had been quite a success... i manage to see eric kelaur from his "jail" n some of X-TT & Encore commss~~ 4 tis week i'm going to offer my help to juniors for Sports Carnival since i cant participate coz of my leg condition.... DAMN IT!!! T.T.... ah yang n meng yew will be participatin in badminton...

will b comm 4 chamber orchestra~~ helpin out in martial arts nite!! busy... busy... busy...

jus get bac from look out point to see my "dear"... all d way from bentong!!! ^^,....

i'm looking forward for convo and BBQ!!!! n d onli thing dat can bring down my mood is ASSIGN!!!!


Masssage Train..


meng YEW deco d cake for EUGENE!!!
sweet~~~



all of us become undercover luv agent to capture d moment!!!


kekekeke!!!! ^^


yang yang, moo moo, bin bin!!!!
<3>


our lecture!!!!
1 of d way to copy notes~~~
take picz...


damn cold wei!!! ^^,


i MISS u guyz BADLY, X-TT ppl!!!!

music. martial arts. sports. event. PETS.
my SOULzzz

No comments: