Monday, August 10, 2009



LOST SOUL
i did wrote to KY dat i'm goin 2 talk bout lost soul... i wont deny that sometimes i'm a lost soul wanderin in the wilderness.. sometimes i jus lost faith in it... i hav no idea why... but always i manage to get bac on my track... dat i blieve in HIM... it reali sucks 2 bcome a lost soul... i hav no aim, no goals n others... by havin faith itself, make me ALIVE!!! by seeing so many lost soul, make my heart sick n i feel reali sorry for dem... but i'm not a preacher... sometimes i jus wanna preach how GOD change my life... as i said i'm not a PREACHER... i mite skip church very often... >.<".. *not a gud thing*... 4 HIM, i'll do wadeva it take to reach HIM.... thx 2 Teacher Jessica, she had guide me since i'm young into tis path.... i felt so BLESSED... everythin happened for a reason... ^^,

how i get bac my faith?!?!

YOUTUBE!!!! hav lots of chrisitian songs uploaded in der...
BIBLE!!! d word of GOD... will help us in leadin d rite way
SERMON!!!! those speeches dat pastor gav, always guide me bac n think bac how i hav live my life...
think POSITIVELY!!!! v jus had to see every negative things into positive stuffz... like 180 degrees turn...

YEHH!!!! i'm proud 2 b a CHRISTIAN!!! i'm jus a human n i made mistake always... ^^, but i knew i'm always 1 step closer to GOD...


HE found "me" bac!!!!

miracle.FAITH.testimonial.


".... to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive" Acts 20:35

No comments: