Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the way i live my life...

des had always been my principle.... always think positive n smile... nuthin dat cant b over-come... some mite think is impossible... some mite think i'm childish 2 think like tis... but if v always stuck in the past n not lookin forward... wad benefit will v get?! dun look bac in d past... even thou it's pain... dat's for us 2 learn from it... n move along... movin forward....

some mite say i havent xperience tis n dat... well.. i mite say dat it's true... but wheneva bad things or unpleasant things happened... do u guyz always c dat i stuck myself in d past?!? i got up on my own feet and learn from it... i dun need any1 2 console or help me... but 4 those who is always around me helpin me out... thx... ^^,...

in d past, i had lost something dat's precious 2 me... dat is like my entire world to me... but i didnt want to talk bout it or mingle around.... i jus get up and c past it... i'm thankful in a way n a regret dat can neva b erase from my heart...

mayb some will say... dat's you not me... y it cant b u?!? v jus hav 2 hav d courage to face it and see from another point of view even thou is hurtful...

i hav always maintain these principles of, "thinkin positive and smile".... it had help me a lot.. i am where i am now... if v hav d courage to do tis, den nuthin can beat us... d own enemy is onli us, ourselves...

No comments: