Sunday, April 20, 2008

2day MEETIN!!! =.="

Hooray!!! I'm able to wake up at 8 plus 2 attend a meetin on 9am!!!! damn... who will do meetin at 9am especially 2day is sat?!?! got tis society day meetin at dancin room... aarrrgghh... arrive wit my eyes still closin.. n my mood ZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzz....

all those talks n bla, bla.... took onli 45 mins!!! damn... wasted my time for onli 45 mins...

decided to go maxis center 2 get bac my number... thinkin if klcc but brian, my chair-man said GK hav 1 at there... LOLZzz.. since i'm super lazy 2 go down pandan indah~~~ drive my car to GK wit bunch of frenz to get bac my damn number n eat our breakfast!!! hahahaa...

early breakfast --> Steven's Corner... arrive at d place.. wah la... dey is tis silence n lots of empty tables which is a good sign for us to sit anywhere we want...

puteri: Where should v sit?
brian: anywhere under d fan..
puteri: specific direction..
(v sat down on d table nearest wit us)
brian: u 1 specific.. i giv u specific.. now, turn right... turn 180 degrees.. walk straight.. tats d toilet direction...
me n ben: LOLZZzzzzz *ROLF*
puteri: lol.... later dun un... lost sense of direction..

v had really funny n wacky n stupid chat... v talked bout guyz weakness :p, (oh well, d guyz talked bout galz weakess) errmmm...

Jack-ASS stuffz, crazee jokes, keep laughin our ass out like no1 business

DUDE, n brian teh ais limau had a strand of hair in it... LOLzzz... pubic hair?!? perhaps... lol.... no1 noe.. v straight away changed it..

tis is how i wasted half of my day... ^^,

p.s ---> tabby... soli, gal.. sudden change of plan... since GK hav maxis center at there... >.<

No comments: