Friday, April 11, 2008

HoLa SUSHI!!! i'm bac again!!!!

Halo!!! sushi king... LOLzz.. d initial plan is me n CK go "pak toh" to sushi king... oh well.. then SC decided to follow.. can't say NO rite?!? hahaha... then v pick sushi king in leisure mall 4 our breakast.. YUP!! u got it rite... is breakfast... Good thing is kelvin is drivin!!!! ^^,

CK!!!! hahaha... caught tis by suprise... intro.. intro.. tis is my...... BF!??!? aikksss... NO 4 sure!!! CK aka twin... tats rite... Gan Karman!!! tis is another twin of mine... ^^


On d way 2 sushi king at cheras... when i wanna reach just noe is at leisure mall... oh well.. tis is reali a NICE car...


TA DA!!!!! our sushiZZZ again...

p.s ---> sorry sarah, 4 get 2 take d inari sushi photo AGAIN... oh well, SC eat everythin!!!


SC foolin around when kelv is eatin... NO manners!!! ishhh... SC... AHAKZZ... :p


i have to take it!!! my fav ---> baby octopi... ^^


ermmm.... CK laughin at SC


Kelvin!!! geng... order some set... dunno d name... v all full like stomach gonna burst oledi!!!

4 comments:

slythedor said...

Carmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mEn_m3n said...

LOL!!!!! dun kill me.. not me who eat d whole of INARI SUSHI... is SC.. AHAKZ... *slluurrrppp*

slythedor said...

*sobs* I haven't eaten sushi for a long long time....... I go cari SC and kill her instead. ~Muahahahah

mEn_m3n said...

go find SC n kill her.. muahahaha... harr?!?! u sure u havent eat sushi 4 along time. aiksss.. i thot recently u got eat... heheheh