Friday, April 11, 2008

Acc Nite...

before make-up... just afta bath...


who's tis?!!? OMG... i look like ghost leh.. >.< me n angie!!! angie aka TT prog master = my director... ^^,


me, jesper and ANOTHER carmen!!! =.="... we d ushers for back-stage.. me usher for karen kong.. YUP!! karen kong..


tis is my lovely "boss" who asked me 4 a favor to b d usher 4 d nite..

Carmen make-up... ohhh.. v hav make-up artist and also hair-do artist... kewl rite?! but well.. i miss d haor-do session.. thx 2 sushi king!!! T.T




me n SC... bare in mind.. i'm d usher.. SC is d VIP fella... oh well.. long story.. i can b d VIP 2 but then i choose usher.. am i still OK?!?!


i met wit ZY sista, ze hui.. oh well, she's d st john officer 4 d nite.. seriously i still blur y dey need st john team.... ermmm...


me n BANI!!! tis ma-cha sing cantonese, english n malay songs!!!! dun play play... oh ya.. he's from UTAR sg long.. even karen is from there..


me, amirul n stacey afta d event... oh well.. i'm so so tired afta d event... ZZzZZzZ...

2 comments:

Tabitha Rani said...

you look hot! love the dress! give me@

mEn_m3n said...

can.. can!!! i rent it out 2 u... hahaha...