Monday, April 28, 2008

BOOKS!!!! just plain interest

i noe tis sounds really crazy!!!! but then i'm planning to go DEEP on architecture n marine biology durin sem break... catch up on latest ads n some coolest design on backdrop... need those inspiration... i'm lackin of it.. T.T

yupp... u heard tat... i noe it sound so crazy... ppl will wonder y an advertisin student like me wanna read somethin so out from my stream?!?! i told u.. my interests cover huge area.. :p

believe it a not (as u wish).. my 2nd interest is interior design which hav a little connection wit architecture n marine bio is just an interest to me tat i wish to pursuit but then no $$$.... sad rite...

thx 2 JON!! when he gav me his research assign n those models for his assign.... architecture just amaze me in a way... all tis well, i'm not in2 tis architecture thing... JON, u make me like it... arrgghhh... darn!!!

oh well... i'm happy wit my status now takin up advertising... ^^, well tomolo i will go 2 d library 2 borrow some of tis books 2 research n read bout it..

No comments: