Wednesday, April 09, 2008

LoTs of SuShI COmin!!!!

oh well, v decided to eat sushi as our... ermmm... lunch or dinner... thx 2 tsiang's teacher who came in2 the class 1 hour later... v waited till 5 plus until her class finish... haihzzz... then v went to kl sentral 4 sushi time.... ^^,


LOOK!!!! all those sushiZ... sure look *slluurrrpp* our first few sushiZ v picked up...

p.s --> Sarah, inari sushi!!!!! AHAKzzz...


Oh well... tsiang n ee mun eatin their sushi n drinkin..

me wit my BLOVED salmond sushi!!!! :D :D


SEE!!! how i eat n enjoy my sushi... hehehhe...


GOSH... ee mun, u look like wanna poke tsiang eyes!!!! kesian, my dear... hahaha...


fooling around wit d chopstick... oh well... i'm CRAZEE nway...


our BLOATED stomach after v eat sushi...


onli 3 galz... v can eat until like tis TALL!!! if v come early, v can lots more than tis.. believe me... ^^,


tis is our BILL... total 22 plates ONLI... v less uncle yam by 8 plates... SAD....


:'(.... bye-bye sushi... MISS me... :'(

3 comments:

Tabitha Rani said...

walau!!!!!!!!!!!! i super jealous man!!!!!!!!! you make me and sarah wanna go eat sushi today.......

slythedor said...

I am eating sushi today...... All because of you. :p

mEn_m3n said...

LOLzzz.... dun blame me!! coz 2day i went 2 sushi king again!!! at cheras... AHAKzz..