Wednesday, April 09, 2008

fun SUNday....

on tis perfect day, me n SC hav to go 2 TS n sg wang to get our dresses for ACC NITE... n i need my damn hair-cut n colored hair... :p so v really shop till v drop.. from mornin till nite.. n SOME ppl FFK!!!! u noe who r u??!? *starin at u*

our Bloved neighbourhood!!!! *waitin 4 bus*


me n SC shoes.... giv comments...


SC tryin her dress... nice right?! from nichii...


some-where in a dressin room in sg wang...


she been choosin 4 dress in d same SHOP 4 one hour.... =.=//


decided 2 "fa hao" in d dressin room while waitin 4 SC...


WE!!!!!

askin for opinino bout all d dressZ she tried!!!


basically, SC conquered the walk-way while tryin d shoe...

2 comments:

Amirul B Ruslan said...

Haha!

I couldn't go, but then again you guys didn't invite me because I'm not a girl.

A

mEn_m3n said...

coz tabs say she cant make it.. so v thot u guyz sure dun1 2 come oledi... v dun mind actually...